Monday, June 15, 2009

weekend fun

I can't believe the weekend is over already...it feels like it was just Friday! Friday night we went and played games over at Mama Cookie's and Mr. T's. Apparently I suck at board games.
Saturday we drove to my parents and had lunch with them. In the afternoon Mr. Football and Mr. T played golf while I napped with all the dogs. I very much enjoy naps these days.

The bachelorette party was great, we all had a good time and it was really great seeing everyone. It makes me really sad that we can't go to the wedding...unless anyone wants to fund a 4 day trip to Vegas for Mr. Football and I...anyone??

Love these girls, I've known most of them since 7th grade. We've had some pretty great times together...


Sunday was spent swimming at Mama Cookie's parents house, then driving back home. Like I said, I can't believe the weekend is over already.

Boo...is it almost Friday yet?

4 comments:

jlc said...

Looks like a wonderful time!! I'm LOVING your friend's lei!!

And I agree... it needs to be Friday already!!!

Lindsey said...

How fun! What a super weekend!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

The weekends always seem to go by soooo fast!

littlesack said...

sounds like fun!