Thursday, April 30, 2009

rain rain go away

I'm glad spring is here, I'm loving the mild temperatures...but really, could it stop raining at some point?!? Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather sleep during a cloudy gloomy day than a beautiful sunny one but I don't work everynight so the rain gods can stop at any time.

Also Lulu is having some intestinal issues since she will not go out in the rain...and my rugs are paying for it.

On another note, I posted last week about my bff Cookie's engagement. Well she's decided to start a wedding planning blog and you all should head over and leave her some love and encouragement. Most of us know how stressfull wedding planning was, and she will need all the support possible. http://acookiekindofday.blogspot.com/

Rain Rain Go Away, Come Again Another Day... (or not)

6 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I agree with you on the rain. It's rained and rained! I love sleeping with the rain but I'm tired of my pants being wet all the time!

Ellen Mint said...

The rain and clouds have gotten so bad when the clouds life I fear I'll be like the Morlocks first coming out into the sun.

d.a.r. said...

Yeah this whole "april showers" thing is getting out of hand!

jlc said...

Oh no!! Piper's like that too!

He refuses to go outside when it rains! God Bless our furniture!!

:)

Alicia W. said...

New to your blog and wanted to say hello. Congrats on your wonderful baby news. Have a good weekend.

Emily said...

umm ya.. it has rained here all week and is supposed to all weekend and until next friday! ahhhh! right now it is pouring down rain and I want to be sleeping!