Thursday, April 8, 2010

I think I've started at least 100 posts but everytime I get distracted and stop...

So to get myself started again I'm going to keep it short and sweet...
Introducing the newest (well he was new 5 months ago today) love of my life








Baby Clay

I can't believe its been 5 months since he was born. Between being a new mom, sleep deprived, moving, and starting a new job its gone by in a flash. I'm going to try to be a better blogger but I make no promises...


With that I'll leave you with my little man, I know every mom thinks their child is the cutest, but really...look at that face...



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I'm your follower.Waiting for your post since ages ago..

Congratulations on baby Clay.He's indeed a cute baby..take k

-Jose's Diary-

Charity said...

Congratulations, he is adorable.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I am SO glad you are back! I've wondered about you and how your pregnancy and stuff had gone! Don't stay a stranger~although, i have kids and TOTALLY understand those newborn months!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Congrats! He's so cute!

d.a.r. said...

SOOOOOO glad you are back!!!!

He is precious!!

Cookie said...

yay! hi! miss you! and he IS the cutest thing ever!!!