Wednesday, April 14, 2010

strange happiness

This came today...
And even though it wasn't a surprise since I did order it last weekend and UPS did call me twice yesterday to confirm that they were coming, my heart still skipped a beat when the door bell rang today.

Now I make it quite clear that I do NOT enjoy cleaning...not even a little. Vacuuming definitely falls into that cleaning category, but since I have a little munchkin man who is now rolling and heartbreakingly close to crawling (he scoots on his belly already) I decided to suck it up (literally) and get a new vacuum. Theres just something not right with setting your baby on the floor to play and picking up a third dog I mean fur covered child.

It's so pretty and shiny and new still...I almost hate to dirty it up.
And to make it even sweeter, Mr. Football decided it looked pretty cool and wanted to try it out.

I happily obliged...

7 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

Your gonna LOVE it!!!! I call mine Big Daddy! He sucks every little space in my house! It is so much fun to vaccum just to see everything that fills up in the canister!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!

Goodnight moon said...

Thanks for the lovely comment:) So the big question is...have you used it yet?!?!?

I also have a military blog, it's called, Goodnight moon!

Kerry said...

James Dyson must be absolutely raking it in with his machines. I tried one around 14 years ago when my friend lent me hers and WOW I was hooked from thereon in. I've been through 3 in that time but I would never buy anything else.

That first time you use it and you see how much comes from your carpets makes you realise how good they are (or how dirty they were to start with lol)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I've been wanting one of these sooo much lately!

debi9kids said...

Congratulations! You won my Starbucls give-away on my blog for the UBP! Please email me and give me your addy so that I can get it right off to you :)

debi_bouffard at yahoo dot com

Alicia said...

We have a dog...and a dyson, no kids yet, but somehow I don't think I will be able to vaccuum often enough to avoid the black fur on the beige carpet!

Unknown said...

Quality articles is the crucial to invite the visitors to pay a visit the web page, that’s what this website is providing.

- local towing | 24 hours towing service |24 hours road service