Tuesday, December 2, 2008

apparently Tuesday night is grumpy night...

So I'm getting ready to leave for work tonight, and don't get me wrong...I completely LOVE my job. I love the fact that I'm able to have a part in the tiniest babies lives...but I've worked every other night now for about 2 weeks and its catching up with me. Normally I try to group my days together so that I have some time in between to be "normal" (whatever that means...) again but due to the holidays and people being on vacation I'm feeling pretty grumpy.











Oh well...what's another 12 hours...











Things I'm looking forward too...



-MY WEDDING PICTURES on Thursday (Yay!)




-Hair appointment on Friday (I think I've been waiting all year for a new do, I'm tired of just getting "trims" before the wedding)





-And this GREAT raffle-way prize package from McMama! I'm pretty much a beginner when it comes to photography but even I know that this is an awesome package. Check out her blog for all the rules and complete details!





























...but here is some of the stuff included




























and there's more stuff too! It is for a really great cause and it's an amazing prize package so check it out.

Mr. loves-football-more-than-life just came home with Taco Bell...maybe I'm not so grumpy afterall!

Have a good night!

No comments: