Littlesack over at Navigating the Quarterlife gave me my first award! I'm so excited! Thanks so much!
Here are the rules:
The honorees are to:
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) pass the award on to bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
1. I'm extremely sensitive. I cry all the time, when I'm sad, or happy, or mad, it makes no difference...
2. I'm scared of everything. I don't like it to be dark or quiet so the tv is always on at my house. I completely believe in ghosts and spirits so I can't watch the haunted shows on TV and I change the channel when scary movie commercials come on ("Unborn" is a good example right now).
3. My dad is my hero. I was a mama's girl growing up and I didn't completly appreciate my dad until I became an adult (or close enough). The year before I was born my dad was helping a friend who was having car problems. He was helping to jump-start the car when another car hit him. He lost both legs above the knee. Even through it all he's managed to work everyday and follow his dreams of owning his own businesses...one of them is an office building where I got married last year!
4. I am the most impatient person...ever. When I want something, I wanted it yesterday. Like right now I'm waiting for my wedding albums to come in the mail. I would hear the mailman if he came, the dogs would definitely let me know, but I still continue to look out the window every few minutes.
5. I LOVE to give gifts. I wish I had tons of money because I find things to buy my friends and family everyday. I LOVE to wrap them up pretty and then I want to give them the gift IMMEDIATELY (see #4). Mr. Football will ask to open presents early all the time, just because he knows I can't wait.
6. I miss my grandma everyday. Both of my parents worked when I was growing up, so I spent everyday with my grandma until I was old enough to stay home alone. She was a huge influence in my life, my first language was vietnamese because that's all she spoke. I was a junior in college when she passed away and I'll remember her forever.
7. My sister bought me my first designer purse when I was in college. It was a white Dooney and Bourke bucket bag with colored hearts on it...and I was hooked. I have since spent an insane amount of money on beautiful purses. I can't help that I love them!
8. I am allergic to alcohol. Any type of alcohol. Even a few sips will make me turn bright red and break out in hives. If I have enough my throat will start to feel tight and by them I'm completely drunk...and we're talking half a drink here. I will occasionally have a few sips of peoples drinks, but I really don't enjoy drinking because it makes me feel awful.
9. I'm addicted to cheesie reality shows. The cheesier the better. I love Real Housewives of OC, all of the Charm Schools, and I just watched VH1's Tool Academy. The Mr. and I watch these shows together before bed and just laugh...
10. I love my alone time. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with my hubby. Since we work opposite shifts I cherish the 2-3 evenings we have together...but once he goes to bed I feel like I can start my alone time. I do laundry and catch up on my shows that we don't watch together. I read books and blog...
I'd like to pass this award on to...
Becca at Lovely Yellow Ribbons
Emily at Living our own fairy tale
Ashley at Polka Dots and Paisley and
Mary Teresa at Petite, Plump, or Pregnant?